Monday, June 23, 2014

Oldies & Goodies

What a fun challenge at Shopping Our Stash #156-- to use our oldest die or punch!  Well, for me, that would be my trusty (somewhat rusty) standard hole punch, purchased I-don't-remember-how-many years ago, probably at a Ben Franklin store (which was kind of a great grandparent to today's Dollar Stores). I also used what I believe to be my oldest die, the Cuttlebug butterfly, along with K&Company patterned paper, some Offray satin ribbon, and an Avery Elle sentiment stamped on a bit of vellum.  I added some shiny dot stickers by Stampendous to the butterfly wings and hand wrote always with a Micron pen,
 thickening the downstrokes of the letters.  
I'll be adding this to my box of cards for Operation Write Home.


I hope you enjoy the rest of your day,
and thanks for coming to visit.

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card, Coco! Love that you even used the punched circles to add a cool element to your card! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete